View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 18:58   Link #233
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
One of the points of contention, is how Hayate is able to live alone without Graham. If this is somehow explained in the movie, and you don't need english subtitles to know, then I am open to someone explaining.

If Demi wants to explain how Hayate is able to live alone, then we're all ears. We're waiting. My guess: It is never addressed in the movie, and thus left as a gaping plot hole.
From what I understood, her parents left her the house, while Dr. Ishida called her on various occasions to make sure she was alright. Which interestingly, Hayate tended to ignore. Didn't want to be pitied, I guess. :|
And after the knights appearance, all of the stuff Graham did for her was taken over by them and the book of darkness.

Though I have a plot-hole of my own that I thought was fixed with the removal of graham. How did Graham find Hayate in the first place? I don't believe this was ever explained. Especially before her "powers" were even activated.

Another, how was Arf able to maintain her adult form, and be completely unaffected, after Fate's linker core was drained? In the movie, Arfs linker core gets drained too, which makes more sense.

@Rising: This is the Nanoha series, children don't need orphanages. They can live alone.