View Single Post
Old 2014-11-03, 10:44   Link #132
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
So you're saying that just because they are writing a review, they must be spoiling people, and whether or not they actually know of the source material is irrelevant?
No, I just made comment about in which section Guido should place his future reviews. Guido seems to have seen a previous TYPE-MOON series. This would make him/her a Franchise Veterans, meaning his/her reviews should go in the Franchise Veterans section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
An episode almost entirely driven by dialogue.

Still, the plotline is sailing within familiar territory, though I'm not entering into details.

Because, I watched a previous TYPE-MOON series before Unlimited Blade Works it truly hit me hard when Kotomine addressed the coward Master from the previous war that led into its incomplete state. Furthermore, the conversation between the fake Priest and the boy who wishes to be a hero felt to me with such an insidous tone. As if something was telling me that Shiro will be left with no choice but to either compromise or stray away from his ideals at being a hero of justice during the war's ordeal.
EDIT: If he/she has seen just Fate/Zero his review can also go in the "F/SN UBW TV - Discussion/Speculation for Fate/Zero Anime-Only Viewers" thread in the New Viewers section.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote