View Single Post
Old 2006-11-04, 20:04   Link #26
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageaholic01 View Post
Well, due to all this discussion i have another question.
When a logia user is it with something, it goes through them making them invincible but do they actually have to control their body and make it go through them or is it an automatic thing like in Gaaras case from Naruto.

At first i thought it was an automatic thing but after rewatching the episode with Ace in it and him and smoker are in the bar. Luffy comes flying through and sams into smoker however luffy doesn't go through him, he actually connects and all three of them smash into the wall.
That's a good question. It seems to me that when it comes to DF's, nothing is set in stone. That means what's true for some DF's isn't true for it all. From what I've seen I'd say that logia users have complete control over there powers and can be solid or whatever whenever they feel like it.

While we're on the subject I have a question. Is Kalifa a logia fruit user? Its kind of hard to tell since most logia's involve elements or things of that sort. It's hard to imagine soap being an element.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote