View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 09:44   Link #73
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKIIBOSKIBABY View Post
Sorry, for my first answer i should have made it more clearer. Now in this SG Guideline i have with me, it tells me what happens DEFINATELY in these worldlines. There is nothing about a time machine that WILL definately crash in the radio building in the Alpha line section. All it says is a Sern Dystopia will occur and some deaths of main characters will occur and blah blah blah. And like how i have explained about the D-Mail effects earlier on, i just dont see how Daru's actions (when he received the d-mail) could have got suzuha in a time machine and crashed it into the Radio building. It seems illogical because Daru never knew Suzuha before then. Yes i know there wasnt an episode where the Satellite didnt crash, but the question i asked originally was something more of explaining a condradiction in logic. Simply put, my question is: How could Daru get Suzuha in a Timemachine to be crashed into the Radio Building whilst knowing that Makise Kurisu is going to be stabbed from the DMAIL
it because Suzuha stop by 2010 to visit her father (daru) who already died for a long time in the alpha line when she time travel, she then screw up and crash into the radio building. while in the beta line, Suzuha go straight back to 1975, she never stopped by 2010 to visit her father because daru still alive when she time travel in the beta line so the crash didn't happen.

and the reason why daru already died for a long time in the alpha line when Suzuha time travel is because it bound to happen in the alpha line. just like how mayushii will die in the alpha line no matter what.

Last edited by Kimidori; 2012-04-24 at 09:57.
Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote