View Single Post
Old 2011-04-07, 22:12   Link #800
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
To Wargumm1i.

Tabane wanted Houki to be happy, and thus wanted Ichika to be with Houki. So she had planned for an IS to look like it had reacted with Ichika via an "accident". The surprising thing was that he actually did activate it on his own. There are two theories that work with the right situation and plot, and the third just works.

1) Assuming that Chifuyuu was the White Knight (and as such the first IS pilot ever), than that means that her DNA must have been copied within the IS Core 001. Every IS core after that were just copies of that core (core 001). Thus the information of Chifuyuu's DNA was given to all of these cores. This explains why only women can use it (Chifuyuu's DNA was that of a woman's), and also why Ichikia can use it (because he is her sister and has nearly identical DNA).

This theory only works if we assume that Chifuyuu was the White Knight, and actually is Ichika's birth sister.

2) The second theory is a bit abstract, but I personally find it to be very interesting. Some one on these forums suspected that Tabane made the IS out of lonliness and nothing to do. So she tried to build a companion. The birth of the IS (also explains why IS evolve to match their pilots-they have their own artifical soul, complements of Tabane). Anyway the person who made this theory suspected that while Tabane was building the first IS Will they give us teh

she poured all of her wants of what a perfect companion would be, so the IS (having a soul of sorts) changed itself to fit her personality and wants into that first core 001. As I said earlier rest of the cores were copies of 001, so they all had Tabane's wants. No man could use it for it didn't fit Tabane's wishes. Obliviously Ichika can use an IS for he kind of is the "companion" of Tabane's wants per se (come on people he has a harem!). For those wondering why girls can use the IS, it's because all girls under the surface have the same wants, those with the most similar wants have a higher synch rate with the IS core.

3) He's just a girl.
He's just a girl? Did your spelling go wrong or something?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote