View Single Post
Old 2008-01-31, 19:56   Link #91
Serenity85
Horo-ism

Finally saw the sub^^ Once again excellent ep^^ Gotta feel for Horo, being alone for so long, having lost all th friends she knew and be forgoten, thats so harsh. She clearly isn't faking to tease Lawrence why would she set up such a plow like this. Lol gotta love those red eyes in the dark, and poor Lawrence^^ was so close to giving in^^

I was almost angry with Yuerh (or whatever his name is) the way he was just gonna ignore Horo, but it looks like he might be good guy still^^ I wonder how those goons were able to nab Horo? They seemed so scared of her when she was growling at them so its hard to believe they successfully nabbed her... or maybe...

Spoiler for Theory^^:

The clocked person is at least female that I think most can agree on. Who, well we won't know till nexted ep in a week, but we do know Horo knows her which doesn't provide anymore useful lol. It could be one of Horo pact mates (thou I dought this unless there really is more ppl like her ) and it could still very well be Chloe cause Horo would still reconise (she must of seen her on a number of occastions while watching the wheat)

This is one of a few animes I've seen where waiting each week is so hard^^ You just wanna know what will hap.

Ya I think the Coin ark will end at 6 like ppl have said (in this thread and others^^) and the next ark will most likely be about both their pasts and what Horo actually is (cause she really isn't a GOD^^ just a really unique person you can't help but love^^)