View Single Post
Old 2008-03-19, 12:26   Link #252
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Think about that story in like episode 9 about Margery's past. That boy was very similar in that you wouldn't see him fighting, even with his personality. That's why I think Kazumi could become one if she wanted to. Besides, if it was for Sakai-kun, I think she would be able to show some female-garness in battle.
Pull off a Shana, being a unique Flame Haze that doesn't base the reason behind the contract as vengeance? Perhaps, but even though I don't dislike her, I have to admit that Kazumi makes for a lousy container, unlike Shana, Margery, Wilhelmina or even Khamsin since the one thing in common for all of them is that they are all people who are relatively prominent (a supposed for Shana, since we don't know her origins) whereas Kazumi still strikes me as the type where people don't really know that much about her. Frankly speaking, she won't have much POE to use, and even if she can somehow muster up the courage to really dish it out in a real fight, her opponents will probably outlast her.

Quote:
And Pheles in my opinion is concerned about the world's balance, because her lover Johan is. He told her to not eat humans, and they fought against Tomogara together with Wilhelemina, who was definately trying to protect the world's balance.
I didn't know that. Still, I believe Pheles' real concern is following what her lover says is the best, meaning that Johan's words comes first, while anything else goes behind it.

Quote:
Also, I kind of feel bad about talking about this in the Episode 22 thread... Is there any chance my request for a Kazumi thread could get a reconsideration?
OFF-TOPIC: You, my friend, are asking for a thread that will probably contain most of the hate posts and worst bashings in recent history. You up for that?