View Single Post
Old 2009-05-03, 23:51   Link #40
RayzorFang
APRIL APRIL APRIL

When i first listened to the opening from the sound track i immediately skipped it cause it was horrible but since listening to it in the OVA it kinda tied into my feelings of happiness of the return of the series and also it's perfect medieval music very fitting for a bar.

@Anh Minh and Velvet: Lawrence is the sheep, Norah is a shephard, Horo asks advice on how to herd the "sheep" and learns Norah is a true shephard, Horo feels she loses in her hunt for the "sheep" to the shephard. Something along those lines.

It seems Norah had a growth spurt in the year we've been waiting for the series to return, she is now half a head taller than Horo.

I think the animation quality has improved from last season and i welcome that change and the storyboard for this ova i thought was unique like for the explanations of the curing of Horo's fever.

The slight OOC for Horo wasn't bad for a change in pace but i doubt it will continue into the actual second season, so everybody rejoice for the return of this great anime!!!... in two months