View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 19:17   Link #113
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

@monster

im confuse on what your really thinking, you said this

Quote:
My problem is, again, the fact that Ezelcant thinks eliminating war is so important to the future happiness of humanity over anything else when war is not even a big deal in his time.
and i already explained my part on how i understand it, to be honest i understand Ezelcant well enough no need for too much details to add complexity, i guess the problem here is that your so eager on finding flaws on the Ezelcants story and adding up unecessary complexity as your last reply tells this too, that is too much abstract thinking on your part imho, i better go with concrete thinking here since its a kids show like i mentioned time and time again

why eliminating wars is important when their is no war at Ezelcants time? because simply he can, he has the power to do so using EXA-DB that fuels his delusions (twisted knowledge like corruption on the earth federation) and dreams formed because of his bad human experiences (death of his people; his son died because of mars rays due to earth federations corruption and abandoning them the vagans to die on mars)

EXA-DB is the underrated cause of this war, since its the fuel for all Ezelcants delusions/dreams/reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Ezelcant's Project Eden is survival of the fittest. By having people fight each other the weak are weeded out. Those survivors that are strong chosen ones would rebuild society. It is a Shadow like plan.
well put its natures way, natural selection or survival of the fittest, Project Eden will eliminate violent humans out of the gene pool
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote