View Single Post
Old 2007-02-14, 18:06   Link #49
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
Also G-Generation F/G-Gen games in general seems to have a good idea of what Gundam series Bandai regard as canon at least.

I mean if everything Tomino made was canon then technically Zeta Gundam would not be the canon series. It'd be Gaia Gear.

But as mentioned by Deacon its upto the fans in the end what is and what isn't canon and it'll always be open for debate because of that. In the end as long it doesn't mess up the continuity too much, is well told, well liked.

Then alternate tellings like the TV series movies, Beltorchika's Children/CCA are still canon, its upto the fan to choose which interpretation they prefer.

I'm sure in the case of the Formula Gundam series it would've made full production if it weren't for all the fallouts between Tomino and Sunrise.
Maybe they should really do that. Remake F91 and Crossbone into two 26-episoders. First 26 episode F91 remake (there's definitely a lot to tell there...) and the second half Crossbone remake.

Heck, and there's Steel 7.

I think there's definitely a market there and this is a hole in the UC plotline that Sunrise / Bandai should fill.

Not more Cosmic Era bullcrap.
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote