View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 13:28   Link #24
Fermat

Tried to make sense of that dizzying translation. Based on my interpretation, Anastasia won't be kicking the bucket. It seems Miria will awaken her legs a la Clare and be just in time to block Hysteria as she goes for Anastasia. Hysteria goes for Miria, but Anastasia manages to cushion the blow using her hair.

Hm, never thought of Anastasia's hair having the toughness to manage to do that. We never really got proof that it has enough toughness to withstand anything greater than a claymore's weight. In this case, this may be just what they need against Hysteria—a finely tangled web of hair that'll slow her down just by enough to make her a viable target. It's a funny thought, an AO with spider-like legs getting caught in a web.

As for an awakened Helen and Deneve having a chance against Hysteria, well, we'll have to wait and see. If the Anastasia hypothesis turns out to be true, then they just might have a chance. Without the speed factor, Hysteria seems relatively weak for an AO strength- and durability-wise. If Hysteria keeps her speed, I say they'll still fall flat on their asses. Sure, they're probably be equivalent to single-digit ABs (probably ~No. 3-5), but what can those do against an AO. We know power isn't exactly additive in this world. Besides, as Gooral has pointed out, Yuma and Cynthia would be sitting ducks. I doubt they have Beth's ability to evade while synched, and it's not like any of the other claymores have the strength to even stop Hysteria once she targets those two.

If Miria joins in, well, the fun begins... I doubt she'd be able to match Hysteria's speed, though. Also, given the amount of injuries she has sustained, I seriously doubt she can still join in. She's probably out of yoki after fighting for so long. It's not like Cynthia or Yuma can transfer their own yoki to Miria...