View Single Post
Old 2014-01-08, 14:12   Link #3
Soverence

Well the first episode was really entertaining that is for sure. It did a good job of establishing how the characters tired to change over the summer break and what they want to do with their next year of high school. Although I think we can rightly say none of them have really changed other then maybe Kumin cause well she was awake for once .

One thing that bugged me about the episode was the whole black and white 3D shaky motion that they used twice I believe, it seemed really awkward but I might get use to it if they plan to use it more. It is just a transition style anyway it seems so i doubt it will be seen more then once or twice a episode.

Music was average, the OP was really generic and to me didn't seem to go well with the actual OP animation, they seemed somewhat disjointed. The ED on the other hand I thought was pretty good, the song was good and seemed to fit well with the animation. The music during the anime all worked just fine, nothing to complain about although there was nothing really outstanding in it either although I still love the battle music.