View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 13:20   Link #17935
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_angel View Post
new and some could be reposts: (I know the symbols in some are wrong)
Spoiler for size:
Lots of good Flora images, especially the second-to-last one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Spoiler for Volume 19 coloring... NSFW:

Another collection of new stuff , that picture of Miria in the snow is my personal favorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by limao View Post
Spoiler for Final Fantasy Armor:

Looks like a Claymore outfit doesn't it?
Roflmao, not even close...way waaaaay too much armor; the Claymore outfit is largely just a bodysuit with some small armor pieces...having too much armor is unnecessary given their superhuman qualities; I mean, that character has a shield for crying out loud which is completely unnecessary.

No, they have a shield...and those feathers? Seems to me like they were going for a nordic Valkyre more then anything else.

Problem with that outfit, and Final Fantasy as a whole, is that they always have been "trying to hard to be cool" for decades now...they focus too much on the superficial stuff, like "cool" outfits, presentation and effects, rather then for once trying to make an original and interesting story...instead using the same character archetypes again and again (and again).

Does the outfit look cool? Yeah it does, even if it's a bit much....but no, doesn't resemble a Claymore's outfit at all.