View Single Post
Old 2010-05-12, 11:46   Link #9997
baldaroth

Hello from newbie!

Hi! I'm about as new as they come. I've been reading manga and watching anime for about seven years, and in that time have managed to collect hundreds of both (I am a packrat). Also, I'm much older than most of you - much older, probably by a factor of 3. I hope that doesn't disturb anyone. But I have been looking for an intelligent forum that is diverse and packed full of information and populated by anime/manga fans who are a cut above the average - those who "really get it" in terms of anime/manga. I have become something of a Japanophile and otaku. I've been studying Asian religions off and on (especially Japanese) for years and am currently trying desperately to learn some Japanese (especially the Kanji, which is fascinating). FYI, I recently finished the anime Shadow Star Narutaru and am about to finsih When They Cry. In term of manga, I am working on several, including Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei, Kimi ni Todoke (pardon the spelling), and a few others. Thank you fro the opportunity to say hello!

Last edited by baldaroth; 2010-05-12 at 11:51. Reason: Font too samll
baldaroth is offline   Reply With Quote