Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
View Single Post
Old 2014-12-26, 16:07   Link #970
VORTIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Then he wouldn't give them back.
Why not? He may gain something from the bond, but he's also a complex, divine entity with a goal of preserving humanity. Ergo, he has some positive intent towards humans. I like eating steak, but I don't insist on killing every cow I see. Shinjuu doesn't seem like it would hold onto an offering from a human any longer than it thinks it needs it.

Quote:
That still doesn't answer my question. Though to be honest, I know there's no answer. There's no clear set of rules and logic to this system and world. The plot just bends itself according to the need of the writer.
I don't know, a fair amount of us seem to be seeing a rather clear picture that's been drawn in rather broad strokes. You admit over and over that our theories make sense, but for some reason, you refuse to accept any explanation short of the writer coming out and saying "Hey, Kazu, let me tell you how Shinjuu thinks/feels". Traditionally, Gods just aren't portrayed as something mortals can readily understand. I'm not sure why you can't accept that a fictional god is going to be just as hard to intimately understand as one is in real life.
VORTIA is offline   Reply With Quote