View Single Post
Old 2007-07-30, 11:46   Link #57
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I do think Rika should take a chance on tailing Tomitake. Really with the amount of deaths she's had why not? Who cares if you get in trouble for leaving, what are they going to do? Kill you? Doubt that scares her much since she feels she'll be killed anyways. Be useful to get the truth and make use of it in the future. Though if this is your one chance at breaking this I can understand not wanting to take the risk.

Do feel bad for Rika's despair after she fails to stop him though. Really just gives up at that point and feels she can't change what's about to go down. Satoko is one interesting person this time around. Did feel she had the most potential for a crazy killing spree. Certainly hearing that Rika is going to be killed and then not having her confirm it later would be a concern to her. Plus not having people believe her fears could foster a me against the world kind've thing.

Though right now it seems she'll do everything in her power (which of course is limited) to save Rika from the threat that's coming. Have to work under the assumption that Satoko is right about the stalker. I mean someone killed that cop, this wasn't in Satoko's viewpoint.