View Single Post
Old 2009-03-26, 18:55   Link #269
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Surprisingly, while I did think they might not pull off such a sweet ending, they did end up doing so and hence I have to give this episode two thumbs up by the looks of it.

I don't have any complaints with this episode at all (other than the fact that poor Yatsuko's pride was smashed in front of the kids, talk about losing face, and that Minorin once again did something ridiculous like smashing Ryuuji in the jaw...) and it ended in an overall high. It has been a while since I've seen such a solid end to a romance series like this one, so scenes like the kissing one was really something fresh.

Not to mention the way the message of growth came across by the simple image of the night sky and a shining star, it was all really nicely done.

While the previous episodes didn't do much for me in terms of feeling sympathetic, this single episode turned out to be a high overall and I am pleased that it ended in such a solid way. God bless the amazing use of the ED song too to blend in the timeskip.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS