View Single Post
Old 2009-04-24, 15:44   Link #36
maxpepper

IV says that they were forced to become Seleção. What I'm interested in is what kind of people were they before they became a Seleção? For example a normal everyday Joe blackmailed into it because they threatened to kill a family member or dirty Cop with too many dark secrets.

Right now we don't know what happened with the 20 thousand kidnapped NEETS. IV says the were blown up, we do know Akira at least had something to do with it. IV mentions the possibility of the 'supporter' being behind both the NEET killing and sending the text to his wife. But how the hell did the supporter know IV's wife would react that way? I mean cheating in this day and age is so common, but to go there and stab your cheating husband to death?

8.2 billion yen. Supposedly the amount of money Akira has left. Can you really buy a fully equipped mall and movie theater with a tight security system, and also kidnap 20 thousand people who live all over the place and feed them (for how long) with 1.8 billion yen? Not to mention how much it would cost to have 10(11) nukes launched at tokyo...

And last but not least, Akiras 'bachelor pad'. I don't know if you noticed the globe with the writing "The world is yours" which is from Scarface. Does he have this because he's very much into movies or because he's somebody who would do anything for money? (Just like Tony Montana)

AHHHHH so many questions!!!! I really enjoyed the ep and cant wait for the next one.