View Single Post
Old 2010-01-21, 00:26   Link #134
BashZeStampeedo

Nah, not the last post.. I just rewatched the series with my local anime club, and I have to admit that the lines got blurrier the second time through. Horo is clearly not at her best this season (knowing that, I wasn't nearly as upset with her as the first time I watched it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakisho View Post
I still dislike Amati for trying at Horo, but is there really anything wrong with him at all?.
I've got nothing against him for falling for Horo. I mean, she is a pro at playing men for everything they're worth. Even Lawrence knew this, and that's why he let Amati go out with her.

But Amati's a twit, plain and simple. You can use the "he's in love" defense, but that doesn't excuse him. I mean, Lawrence is obviously even further gone for Horo, but when she's not in front of him at least he mans up and even uses whatever brains he has left.

Amati's too egotistical and sure of himself to even consider the obvious, and it's clear that he's gotten where he is in life through sheer luck, or by being a shameless opportunist.