View Single Post
Old 2010-02-13, 16:13   Link #1037
iwatch2muchanime
Lazy

That's the point i'm making, they're all fighting games and the story in all of them aren't good. GG's isn't and BB's isn't. They also aren't better than each other. Whether they areornot is solely based on you interpretation. You can have a stylistic yet generic post apocalypse story or a stylistic generic dimension jumping story. You choose. (imean it's Aksys so it's gonna be stylisized)

@germanturkey, i laugh when you say "lose to Nu",as a Bang player NU as a character is totally fine because it's an even match-up, i rarely lose to Nu's andeven then it's to EscapingJail or someone like that who effectively know to keep me at bay with her. I don't really care about HER in game, I just hate HER as a character, along with everyone else in this game aside from Bang, Tao and Hazama. If it isn't these 3 than the character sucks (IMO) and I hate them. The only people I care about in game aer Arakune, Tao, Carl and Jin (and even now Jin only in CT) because they're the bad Bang match-ups. It just so happens I hate them as characters too making them completely worthless. (IMO)