View Single Post
Old 2010-10-05, 09:09   Link #31
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

^And a couple of corrections for the translation posted a couple of posts above (original Japanese text can be found in bleachexile):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post

Ukitake's 2 subordinates notice and say Yamaji looks healthy . Ukitake says its been 10 days since the battle, even though Yamamoto loses his left arm, but he's in great shape, which is good because there is no one in SS who can replace him yet.

. Rangiku: " You...disappeared like this..not even a memento left behind, this is what I hate you, but.. if you had left a memento behind, I would never have been able to move on from (that point/there). You were able to see through that part of me as well. Thank you, Gin, that part of you, is what I liked about you." Gin appears to be dead
And the Dangai thing is about the disappearance of his powers.
1st stage, along with intense pain, lose consciousness, and all the time you spent in the Dangai would be returned to you (i.e. it would be as if he never underwent it) - this is when he lost his Shinigami powers
2nd stage, the leftover reiatsu stabilizes and he wakes up.
After which the rest of his spiritual power disappears.

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

Last edited by karice67; 2010-10-05 at 09:51.