View Single Post
Old 2011-08-07, 19:53   Link #2872
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Seems like this thread turned into a discussion thread while at the same time still being on-topic for eroge games
Yes, I did think about this and was wondering if we should do something about it. To me at least, "favourites at the moment" is pretty close to "what have you played recently, and what did you think of it"... and that's usually how I see this thread used in practice. That makes it closer to general Eroge discussion. We already do have a Suggestions forum for people to suggest/recommend, so I'm not sure if the original purpose of the thread is totally needed. A few options I considered were to rename the thread to something like "General Eroge Impressions & Discussion", or maybe even to close this thread and start some new ones that are a bit more targeted. Not really sure what everyone thinks, or if it's warranted or not.

But anyway yeah... I personally am somewhat okay with this being a bit of a general discussion thread (if people start discussing any given title/topic too much, then I guess we should create a new thread for that title/topic)... but am also open to suggestions about what would be best going forward.