View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 10:26   Link #53
Inept Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
I was hoping for a surprise when I clicked Asahi NicoSeiga, but alas, the manga wasn't there
Spoiler for Odette II:

I chuckled a bit when Kenjo asked the girls their opinion about what Jacky said to them regarding about the switching side from the Rebel Army, selling the weapon etc.
Gruelle, Rin, and Chiaki: "It's a trap, right", "I think it is a trap", "It is obviously a trap".
Spoiler for Come See The Dancing Stars:

Recently I re-watched The Wrath of Khan, The Seach of Spook, and Star Trek 2009, and I'm emotionally compromised when Spook said his famous words, "I have been and always shall be your friend". I wonder when Chiaki is going to say that .
You could say that Methuselah in MiniPi is the equivalent of Vulcan. Sadly, Chiaki doesn't have pointy ears (BBA-tachi have them ), and is is not clear if Nora is her mother. If she is, then Chiaki should be half-Methuselah.....wait how does that even work?

In recent Sensei's tweet, he said he would like to work faster this year. Other good news is that HoshiPi reprint vol 2 and vol 3 are scheduled for February and March releases.
That's a shame. So the sales weren't enough?

Sorry, who are BBA-tachi again?

Quote:
For Rin, she cares more about her computer, HAL-bou, than Odette II. She said she has never being apart for more than 30 meters since she obtained that 'boy'. This happened when Marika and her Club President chased the Odette II in vol 4.
Out of curiosity, did the novels describe what HAL-bou looked like?

Quote:
Speaking about drugs, in vol 5, when the crews of Odette II were going to take their rest, Captain Ririka warned them and said "No drugs, No drinks". Guess she knew that the Yacht Club members had a party with alcohol in vol 3.

Spoiler for Jacky:
....Can nanomachines fixed neurosis?

Though at the end of vol 8, he was kinda cool when he said "See you around" before jumping from the rooftop and Luna Lion came out flying. Noel is still on pursuit.
Suspicious and suspicious, eh?

I wonder how this arc would be changed if it is adapted.

Last edited by Inept Forum User; 2013-01-06 at 18:01.
Inept Forum User is offline   Reply With Quote