View Single Post
Old 2008-08-11, 17:19   Link #146
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
heh, now I'm not sure what to write anymore
but thanks

I'm sure eventually things will work out somehow. That's what normally happens, right?

anyways, seeing a psychiatrist would be the absolute last thing I do. >_> unless there's such a thing as an online psychiatrist I can talk to on aim.
Since I'd end up going there (if I manage to) think a bit, then go "Ah.....I think I'm ok" and leave before talking to anyone.

I have quite a few good online friends that share the same hobbies as I do (mostly old datsun Z's) however, they all live very very very far away, so actually seeing them isn't going to happen.
having online friends though, isn't nearly the same. The internet makes even the shyest of people bold.
I could tell someone for no reason at all "Fuck you bastard" get them all pissed off, but is there any downside for me? sure, a few angry words I can ignore not to read. Do that in real life, and the consequences multiply 1000 fold. BUT if it's a person I know personally, I'm a lot more cautious with what I tell them.
The only friends I make are the ones that approach me and that I think are nice. So, basically that makes me stuck. I work at starbucks, so meeting people there is kind of ackward (and at times it only further make me realize how socially inept I am) and I'm not currently in school, so that doesn't work either.

もいちど。。。

Last edited by Nenkitsune; 2008-08-11 at 17:36.
Nenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote