View Single Post
Old 2008-12-12, 22:46   Link #1308
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
But still I do understand that he is really really afraid to confess to her, I mean they are both clueless about love and Miu does have feelings for Kenichi but doesnt show it or doesnt know it

And if he all of a sudden confesses to her or at some point, due to her lack of love knowledge and experience so she might turn him down on instinct even though she most likely doesnt want to turn him down because she loves him.

But its not like i dont want him to confess, its just he hasent pushed forward enough.

I do think that Kenichi is all talk when he says he wants to be protect Miu whom he loves.

He has even notes that Miu has gone deep into the martial arts world, but he hasnt notes that in order to protect her he has to go even deeper.
Well it isnt that easy to just throw your life away for a girl that you dont even know likes you.... and remember Kenichi already went as far as to be targeted by the biggest evil organization in the world and all for the sake of who? ....

It is also true that Miu, by the way she was brought up, might not be able to accept the feelings of anyone that isnt stronger than her and could actually protect her, no matter how much she likes him. That might have been what happened when Kano Shou showed up and confessed his love to her... it is just like when her reflexes kick in when someone touches her shoulders from behind...

so the only one to blame is the elder.... but it might be easier and more correct to say Miu is a difficult girl to get but definitly someone worth it....