View Single Post
Old 2010-07-11, 09:15   Link #49
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 1

Amazing! It reminded me so much of My DearS with some To LoveRu except Lala got pawned with the breast size of Eris! Also it has some serious tones! Amazing spacecraft design straight from the start it was not typical UFO standard but unique so far to me=>

Not sure about this but could it be a reference to the real novel of Rainbow here=>
Spoiler:
Right away they told us that Kio likes different forms of life like dinausoros and filming but not sure what here=>
Spoiler:
Guess censors are in again for us and to me it means another look at it maybe if I have time once it's out on BD=>
Spoiler:
Neat healing device with that Eris can heal any wounds wonder if it emits nano waves that cure anything=>
Spoiler:
Please do try to ID the guns here=>
Spoiler:
The guns are easier with a Desert Eagle I see and a Glock 45 here=>
Spoiler:
but not sure about the other guns so anyone is welcomed to ID those too. I wonder if this might be Manami's mother or relative here=>
Spoiler:
But I was so at Aoi with her sudden power.....does she have powers like the My-HiMEs do? With the music in the background and those eyes after taking off the glasses one can wonder for now here=>
Spoiler:
magnum anyone? Also really important to me......does Aoi have orders to kill both of them based on this=>
Spoiler:
I saw it RAW for now and already this might be really good with fan service/comedy/serious tone...anyways 10/10 for this one easily. Oh yeah it will be GIF time soon....this series has some really good moments.

Last edited by Francismeunier; 2010-07-11 at 09:32.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote