View Single Post
Old 2011-09-27, 17:19   Link #61
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I may be wrong, but I get the sense that Himari herself appreciates Shouma very much for who he is. I think she loves him more than his brother, and may even love him more than a sister should.
Sho isn't the one getting a handknit muffler though

And call me nuts but I am quite certain that the crystal princess thing is Himari herself, or rather, Himari is the crystal princess (yes, there is a difference - God is truth vs Truth is God kind of difference) and if the survival strategy scenes are anything to go by, Kanba's clearly favored over Sho. Not that it matters tbh, they all seem to be fond of each other.

And I don't believe in putting artificial limits regarding love for any reason. I don't condone incest but I am not gonna say a sister is wrong for falling in love with her brother. Where they can go wrong is how they resolve the relationship.

This is supposed to be about Ringo though >_> but since Himari's somehow managed to sneak in anyway - the best possible pairing, as far as I am concerned, would be RingoxHimari if the triplet theory were true. That'd be awesome beyond belief