View Single Post
Old 2011-05-27, 20:43   Link #10759
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGale View Post
You said so yourself, regardless of the fact that there are plenty of materials(potential level 5 espers) and the process and the resources are there, it does take time(training) to replace a level 5; even more so, if he/she is ranked higher. Thatīs why heīs unwilling to abandon whatīs left of his spare plan(hello brain Kakine!), and that was my point when i said that.
Kakine is special don't use him as a standard. If another level 5 died. Aleister wouldn't care much and just create another or even just ignore it.

You do know kakine was special right? that like him and the rank number 1 was the only one with that kind of power.

Though the rank 7 or the gem stone can be a bit special but we still don't have any clues on what's the use for them so they are in stand by.

But in case of an ordinary level 5. There are thousands of replacement if Aleister wanted it

EDIT:

The other level 5 have their own branch of skills like railgun and meltdowner are on the same type and the queen involves mind control. That's pretty normal and lower level have the same but just ... lower level. If the power is one of a kind like the gem stones and rank 1 and 2. they are irreplaceable. Touma doesn't included because his born like that and by the looks of it doesn't fall on each other type from science to magic. But still Touma is the most irreplaceable but he is not level 5 so leave it be.