View Single Post
Old 2011-08-04, 01:26   Link #23572
cronnoponno

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
But the whole thing about Erika is she doesn't care about respect, honor, fairness, or even class. She just doesn't give a shit enough about everyone else to even bother. That's why she's such a villain.

Also what Wanderer said.
And that's why my image was ruined for her, I started to think when she basically presented herself as an intellectual rapist that she was really good at totally mindfucking everyone, and that she could truly do something like Bernkastel did in EP7, but then she just did something any common thug could have thought of, I mean wow don't tell the game master something then watch him slip up on it. It's like a teacher asking a student if he did his homework, the student says no, or doesn't answer willfully which implies a no, and in the middle of his scolding the student pulls out his homework, revealing that he actually did it, and that the teacher is incompetent for scolding him based off of the information she was given.

The student should really be trolling the teacher by being outright smarter than her, using logic to the morals she tells the class to believe in, and basically making her job much harder by giving her a true mental assault, anyone could of thought of doing the above example. Anyone who calls themselves an intellectual rapist and stops at the above, makes me sad, and I guess that works, but it just sort of ruined my opinion of her. Like in Kindergarden, if a teacher tries to explain that a Crime Fighter fights crime to make the streets peaceful, a good troll would be for the student to then say ''Then what does a freedom fighter fight, huh?!?'' The teacher would have no logical comeback to this, so she'd have to completely revise herself and explain the differences between the two, thus being outwitted by a student.

I guess she wasn't supposed to be the MAJOR villain though, and she did a good job for the position she was in.
cronnoponno is offline   Reply With Quote