View Single Post
Old 2014-07-14, 09:46   Link #68
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by askara View Post
Not even slightly worry about Tatsuya losing. i mean lets face it even though he is "bad" at magic, so far not even one episode goes by without telling us in a new way how much of a complete genius he is, everything he do is ground breaking and never before in history so next episode will be he pretend to take the bait, corner by suzaku's team then pull a genius move and reverse the situation, people shock at his talent and go on how this is impossible for anyone but Tatsuya.

the only way he lose is the hide his strength as secret but not before pulling some genius move that make shock Suzaku and making him feel like he lost even though he won the battle
I personally think its pretty much the opposite and he is very good at magic.
The test we saw him failing - did He fail to do it as good as Miyuki because he was actually really that bad at it or did he fail because he can't control his true powers if he doesn't hold back to the level of something like that happening?

Another thing we should consider is the incosistency in Tasuya's Psion Wave attack.
Last time we saw it it was a lot more powerful and knocked Hanzo out for several minutes. Given how Hanzo has a gun style CAD I assume he is competing in senior Monolith code during the tournament too, so he definitely has the ability to not go down that easily.
Yet the second time we saw that attack it wasn't enough to bring the enemy down at all - so I assume he held back there to not show 3rd high his cards.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.