View Single Post
Old 2014-07-14, 15:34   Link #73
askara

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I personally think its pretty much the opposite and he is very good at magic.
The test we saw him failing - did He fail to do it as good as Miyuki because he was actually really that bad at it or did he fail because he can't control his true powers if he doesn't hold back to the level of something like that happening?

Another thing we should consider is the incosistency in Tasuya's Psion Wave attack.
Last time we saw it it was a lot more powerful and knocked Hanzo out for several minutes. Given how Hanzo has a gun style CAD I assume he is competing in senior Monolith code during the tournament too, so he definitely has the ability to not go down that easily.
Yet the second time we saw that attack it wasn't enough to bring the enemy down at all - so I assume he held back there to not show 3rd high his cards.
i agree he is very good at magic but the author have to go knock him down a peg before praising him like hell makes me think the author is trying fulfilling some kind of inferior complex he has. i mean it is stated ancient magic is more powerful but no match for modern magic because of speed. and yet Tatsuya has the fastest casting speed but somehow deem inferior in exam because speed is not examinable? what?

and yea its stupid how he can instantaneous teleported behind and knock out Hanzo and now can barely disable opponent.