View Single Post
Old 2009-09-24, 20:46   Link #173
Tensei
Epitome of Divinity

I have a theory on how synchronization works, let's see how this applies.

Let's say that Yuki exist in some other dimension, with the IDSE, but is connected to her interface on Earth through some kind of trans dimensional link. However, Apache Thunder just put up a challenge for synchronization. That is, that they cannot see the future in the dimension that they exist on. Id this were to be true, then synchronization would seem impossible to anyone. However, what IF the links were to work like an internet dial up connection. For example, the interface is the computer, the dimesion where the interface's thoughts exist as well as the IDSE, is where you are dialing, and then from there it connects to the future version of the interface, and then transmit back the information to the interface.

this is my theory of how synchronization would work, but then we have to wonder. Wouldn't Asakura, then have know about what was going to happen? Well, i can think of only a few reasons to explain this.

1) she knew, but thought it was necessary for something to happen
2) she did not know b/c she couldn't use synchronization
3) she used synchronization, knew it was going to happen, but tryed to do it in some different way, but then this would only start a series of different time lines to pop up b/c every time she used synchronization, she knew she had to do something different.

now, you might be wondering why i just wrote this whole messed up theory, or not. i did it, because i had to get it out of my mind, so excuse me if this whole thing wasted your time.