Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-27, 13:52   Link #1431
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Inner Moka is powerful yet she still holds, back. She has a heart.

One reason why she always finishes opponents with one or 2 moves.
Well I wasn't trying to comment on the fact that she doesn't have a heart, I'm well aware she holds back her true power all the time because of it. I was merely commenting on the fact that most people take her to be only a kick oriented fighter, where I believe that is only because she does have a heart and holds back as to not kill them by throwing out the punches. Her fighting style is because shes holding back xD. Where as when Tsukune was a ghoul his punches where practically fatal, or more or less, whenever hes vamp mode he usually kicks ass with his punches and his enemies are overwhelmed on spot (However those are counting weak class monsters). But if you take into consideration the fight right before Tsukune becomes a ghoul, the opponent took Inner Moka's kicks one after the other able to stand and fight (and that was before he used the water, that was just a trick to get the upper hand), yet once Tsukune turned ghoul mode he overpowered him in seconds flat. But even after Moka was weakend with water, she managed to overpower Tsukune ghoul mode and she was throwing punches most that fight.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote