View Single Post
Old 2008-11-08, 04:21   Link #127
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
I know Kuma=Fisher Tiger theory is far fetched, usually I don't make assumption without some sort of logic behind some fact. It just for some reason, like you, I find the head shot really familiar and the only one I can pin it to was Kuma. Besides, I don't remeber it was clearely stated he wasn't Fishermen only that he's a cyborg thanks to Vegapunk.

As for waring with Fishermen, the response to the Tenryubito incident with SH was already illogical to begin with when they not only send Kizaru, but his right-hand Sentoumaru along with at least 3 Pacifistas for just one punch and all happens right before a persumed showdown with WB and understanding that there are 11 Supernovas (or at least 3 captains with at least 250 million bounties).

Granted, a war might end badly, but the fact that Junbei would be one of the Shikibukai under protection of WG and there isn't a mass hunt-down of at least Sun Pirate's members like what WG did to all that associated with Rogers' Pirate just seem to me that there are more stuff going on with Fisher Tiger than meets the eye.
no there is a great amount of difference between the two incidents... the response to the strawhat incident has the marines and admiral target the strawhats as the prime offenders and the Kidd and Law crews as accomplices in the incident... the rest of the supernovas were not really targeted, but just taken down for the sake that they are heavily wanted pirates that the marines should not necessarily ignore... i mean, the only reason Kizaru strated a fight with Hawkins was because he was really just boredom since he wasn't sure where to find the strawhats or his subrodinate...

When it comes to Fisher Tiger, there was no reason to blame and target ALL fishmen for the actions of one... they identify and target the prime offenders and accomplices... and that would have been Fisher and possibly his sunny pirates for assisting him.

however it is unknown how long ago it was that Fisher met his end and it was stated that the crew had spilt up to form other pirate crews... Hunted them down would be difficult once they spilt up since they do not necessarily know which fishmen crews were sun pirates... and when it comes to jinbei... well, part of the deal of becoming a shichibukai is being forgiven for all your past crimes, and since he was never directly involved in Fisher's rampage it gives the world gov't some ground to stand on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
You take it wrong: She is at least 36 years old!
She was 16, when the Sun pirates were formed, and Hachi joined them 20 years ago. If he was a slave, then she is about 36 years old, but assuming he wasn't a slave but joined them later, she is even older.
Hachi saved Raylieh's life 20 years ago "when he was a child", AFTER that raylieh and him became good friends and AFTER that Hachi joined up with the Sun pirates (it was unknown how long Hachi and Raylieh had been friends). And 10 years ago was the last time Shakky saw Hachi... in short Hachi joined the sun pirates anywhere between 10-20 years ago, no earlier and no later than that

But i guess i did forget to take into account the fact that hachi was not necessarily one of the first crew and as such the Sun pirates could have been around for an unknown amount of time before he joined them... While that does mean she could be older than 36, it still puts her minimum age at 26