Thread: Licensed Strike Witches 2
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-15, 23:58   Link #794
Dahak86
Classics never age

ep11, very good!

Spoiler for comments:
next: it's the last episode!! NOOO... I really hope that announcement of 'more Strike Witches' is true; whatever form it will take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Fixed.
"Bianco" is singular while "bianche" is plural. Bianco mean white, so the translation is "white clams".

The long correct sentence is Spaghetti alle vongole bianche, translated Spaghetti with white clams or Spaghetti with clams (white is optional).
yep, that's right. as an Italian-speaker, I confirm this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I am really with myself that I was not able but now I am here. I thank Dahak86 a lot for making the efforts on his side to make GIFs.....
yea, I just tried to cope with your absence. btw, I'm glad you're back to this thread! mangatron popped in too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Say, still not 100% yet, but after watching ep 11 I had to pop in here. The uh, I wasn't kidding when I said this earlier about the Yamato. So uh, chalk up another prediction? (well it was gonna happen anyways )
yea, as soon as I heard of this "Yamato Neuroification", my thoughts immediately went back to that prediction of yours. well done bud, again.
(will ever come a time a prediction of yours would fail?)

Quote:
I wish my Minna-chan could console me right now...
wat about this? =>
Spoiler for :
Quote:
By the way, my heartbeat rose when I saw the hair-down Mio.
yea, same here. mostly for the rest of her body, though.

- On an unrelated note, I'm also glad you find the time to get back to thread too, even for a short time.

also, Hypernova beat me to the stitches.

now, le'ts just hope Strike Witches isn't over... ero-ova, maybe?