View Single Post
Old 2016-08-21, 19:19   Link #30
DemonneoPT

@SeaDoor and @frubam

Really? Well i just rewatched the first and part of the second arc because the BDs for it are already available and i totally understand why Subaru has a thing for Emilia. You guys just forgot about it because the series focused more on Rem at certain point. Emilia also saved Subaru's life, was the first beacon he found in a strange new alien world, gave him confort and kind words when he was falling appart (especially after he got killed by fucking Rem), she is someone he admires for her altruistic and nice personality, helped him several times even tho she does not understand his weird actions at all and tried to protect Subaru even if that means pushing him away! Hell, she was the one who motivated Subaru to try to help people at first place!
Just because Rem also has done so much for Subaru it does not mean he is obligated to waive his feelings for Emilia. He still can try to be together with Emilia since there is still hope. Don't blame the guy for fighting for the girl he likes just because someone else is available now. If Emilia ends up chosing someone else, then Subaru can move on. I also think he and Rem look cute together anyway and this is coming for someone that is not that big fan of romance. Thing is, saying there is no reason for Subaru's love for Emilia is just wrong.
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote