View Single Post
Old 2010-05-31, 11:55   Link #839
Eleonore Magilinon
Dreaming Sorceress

Send a message via ICQ to Eleonore Magilinon Send a message via MSN to Eleonore Magilinon
I'm amused by my own choice, but... it really is this way.

Euphemia - favorite character, because she's not only cute and wanted to bring happiness to others, but she actually did a lot to reach that, and tried to understand the world around her and other people's wishes the best she could (when she arrived, she wanted to go to getto right away, to understand how it is there), and not just conceitedly thought she knew what was best for others (like Nunnally during R2, for example). And she understood Lelouch and Suzaku maybe the best our of all the characters, though she wasn't given much time. She saw the good side of all the people and believed in them. And actually managed to get that sympathies back. SAZ and it's almost gained support of Black Knights was the result of her effort... Well, anyway, I do have high opinion of Euphie.

Cornelia - the most reasonable person in the imperial family (prove me wrong!), with brains but without crazy plans preferably involving the whole world. Decisive, strong and brave, and caring for her siblings. Fantastic character.

Lloyd - he's funny, a grown-up child who's even smarter than he seems, he just doesn't bother to put all his knowledge in something like politics and prefers to create his "children", knightmares, although he does help Lelouch and Suzaku just because he wants to. He is not prejudiced and doesn't care about titles and nationalities and judge people for who they are.

It I could, I would add Gino to the list (yeah, I know, it's R1)... Almost the same reasons as Lloyd, with alterations that he's just an example of a loyal knight who serves his country. He is too light-headed, no doubt, but it's better than putting up a drama, the life should be enjoyed first. And he does learn some lessons given the chance. But he does understand concepts of honour, he doesn't bother with prejudices and isn't too single-minded he cannot change his ideas when the situation gives him good reason to...

And that's about it. I also like Clovis (the part from sound episode about him, that he's actually just a talented artist who shouldn't have gone into politics), Shirley and Milly, Viletta & Ougi and Jeremiah & Sayoko, but not enough to be noted. And I can't say I like any of the "main" characters much...

Last edited by Eleonore Magilinon; 2010-05-31 at 13:34.
Eleonore Magilinon is offline   Reply With Quote