View Single Post
Old 2011-03-07, 12:21   Link #22240
Sherringford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndqanh_vn View Post
Well, I kinda understand Maria's point. And Rosa is actually not that bad of a human. She really acts like a horrible bitch who cares nothing about her child, and maybe she is a bitch, but somehow I could sympathize with her deeply for behaving like this. She loves Maria, she really does, but sometimes people just makes those they love suffer. There are no contradiction here. The fact that she loves Maria, and the facts that she hates Maria exists at the same time. Some abusive parents actually love their child a lot, and regrets about their action but keep doing it for reasons they cannot control.

I feel a bit sad that some people still think that Rosa has no love for her daughter at all. Rosa is a well-written character, believable and multi-dimension.

Actually I feel the same for most in that fucked up family. They're all horrible, horrible jerks, but they're capable of loving and understandable at some point. Ryukishi is capable of writing some interesting female characters.
How does her loving Maria change the fact she is a terrible mother?

Quote:
You understand what kind of power Lambdadelta represents right? Could you say Miyo Takano did not work hard? And Bern pretty says "miracle will not happen just because you believe in it" in "Witch's tanabata". And yes, she's the witch of Miracle.
You understand I'm talking about what the series shows rather than it tells right?
Sherringford is offline   Reply With Quote