Thread: Final Approach
View Single Post
Old 2004-11-15, 23:55   Link #88
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoopaTroopa
I just watched Episode 6. I'm starting to hate Ryo for treating Shizuka so crappy. Ryo reminds me of Takeya from DearS for treating Ren so badly, but he came around at the end....so I might like Ryo in the end. Nothing against Ojo, but I like Shizuka...hopefully Akane will yell at Ryo to make him feel bad or Akane will be upset at him, making him feel even worse. Akane needs more of a presence in this series, she's the cutest one in there.
I have to disagree with you. I think Shizuka deserves to be yelled by Ryo. Shizuka is overstepping her bounds as a "house wife". Seriously, monitoring Ryo's every move and invading every sense of his (and others) privacy? No. Just "helping her fiancé" does not justify that. I would never marry/accept a wife as over-"caring" as Shizuka. Would you? Frankly, I grasp the (faint) hope Ryo would end up with anyone BUT Shizuka. Anyways, I felt that the ending voice over by Shizuka sort of killed the mood of the episode. I mean, it was getting pretty serious and emotional in the ending and all of a sudden her voice over comes along and jokes around. Should of ended silently. Would've had a greater effect.
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote