View Single Post
Old 2011-12-13, 00:08   Link #513
ATM

Malak I did answered your question about why did Jean didn't brake free (I don't know why does that has to do with this subject), I said because she was hurt and weak for all the torturing she endured (actually Sagara Souske was the one who came up with the explanation and I agreed with it). And that because she was scare and because she was just holding back. I have no Idea what this has to do with anything related to the fact that I saw a chained butterfly humanoid, that wasn't an awakened being, but a claymore hanging on to her humanity.

And that body change or partial awakening (it was you who brought the term not me) is the same thing I saw with Alicia, Clare and the tranee twins (I agree with Claymore! the autor should reveal the twins names, they are family now) only difference is that they can use it to their advantage (I said it before). I'm not seeing things, Jean was a big butterfly in chains and Clare saw this and the potential it had and sort of copied it from her. And you have not answered my question, what's Jeans condition called at the witches maw when her body was all morphed like that?

Actually I haven't said that losing your soul/spirit/etc is a fact, but I strongly believe that thats the case and I gave Rubels words as an example, and it makes lots of sense to me because it makes a line between Claymores and awakened. What I did say I considered a fact was this:

Quoting ATM:
"No one can do a full awakening and comeback, you can’t return from the other side when you become the other side. I haven’t seen such a thing through the whole manga and it’s like saying that a Claymore can revert to being 100% human again. Maybe in the future I will see these paradigms broken, but right now it’s what it is."

And you seem to agree with this statement lately, so I don't know whats all the fuzz about.

I also want to ask you something else, if Clare trully did learn the partial awakening from Irene, then why didn't she use a partial awakening against Ophelia or later on againt dauf before he defeated her and before Galatea showed up? You are probably going to say "oh she was too rooky" And why did she used it at the war in the north after she witnesed Jeans transformation? You are probably gonna say "oh its because by then she has become a seasoned warrior". But you will manage to keep Jean out of the equation.

But I don't find tabu the fact that Clare did learned something from watching Jean and applied it at Pieta, not because Irene this and that.