View Single Post
Old 2014-01-17, 22:12   Link #48
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
So I don't get the criticism for this. I thought the second episode was really interesting. The plot was getting further extended and it continued its really good usage of en medias res... The ending was really good and all in all this is much better than Yugioh/Pokemon was. I really don't see any similarities between this and Pokemon and for the people comparing them, I find it amusing that you can see any similarities at all.

These are very different shows and if you didn't get that, then that's your loss.
first i'm not complain in the mean who i dont liked it, it just who this dont look like a "card game" series, watch yugiho, watch vanguard, where the spellcards? where equips power and all bla bla bla card????
it's look much more pokemon

monsters come from another world who can be "catch"(catch them all) with the "card device"

your creature can be inside or bring outside the card divice like a pokeball

we have different type of colors creaters(this looks like pokemon and vanguard)

just because instead of some sort of strange yellow mix of mouse/neko we have a big chest blond as the mc companion.

looks to much more like pokemon than any other know card game.

just watch others card games and you gonna see, how this show really dont looks like one.

i'm not saying who the plot is bad or the anime itself is bad but he dont follow any of the "card game rules" you just summon you pokemon then a fight start and for now you dont have even to do any help than just watch(no card to be played) no card board, nothing, really nothing who make you believe who you are watching a card game anime.

to be pratical for a "card game anime" this is doing a very poor job in show the "card game" part(almost none card game troper).

Last edited by ellessarr; 2014-01-17 at 22:26.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote