View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 13:25   Link #101
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Shown in Ep.21, most likely they will meet up, Kirito/Yui using a GM console with the stolen admin card and log her out.

If the mind controlling scheme comes to light, RECTO will likely go bankrupt like Argus did, and the amount of VRMMO players will decline.

Exactly how did you think of a next '--O' game, where Asuna will be imprisoned (again)?
The reason she is in ALO is because her fiancé is locking her up, in the game his department produced, as to allow no objections to his marriage into the Yuuki family.
If Kirito successfully logs out Asuna, she won't magically transfer into another game without reason, unless another villain we never heard about spontaneously decides to redirect Asuna to his VRMMO game for some grand evil plan, it is very unlikely Asuna will be imprisoned again after the ALO arc.
Was a misunderstanding on my part. I was under the impression that even if she successfully hit the "log-out" button, it wouldn't have changed the fact that her mind is still stuck in limbo. Given that Kirito auto-woke up, and outsiders not having any access to SAO at all, it would've been hard for her "finace" to perfectly time it and lock her up instantly into the new game.

That's why I just assumed that her mind is still stuck in "limbo" if you will, and that the whole point is they're also trying to figure out a way to bring her back to the Real World, because simply logging out won't do much good. Part of me just really wants Kayaba to come back and do some good, that's all.

edit:
Hence, it's not imprisonment by another villain per-se, but rather a way for her and kirito to still be together and interact as they figure out why she wasn't granted the ability to wake up like Kirito.