View Single Post
Old 2008-10-23, 10:17   Link #10239
Kaix
[. . .]

Real life and school work have been eating off my free time. ><

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Hi! As some of you know, I've recently been posting MGLN fics over at ff.net, and more than one person (markesellus and RadiantBeam among them) mentioned that I should take a look over here. So I did. And after I picked my jaw up off the floor at the sheer amount of Nanoha fiction here (and all the familiar names...), I decided to sign up. So here I am!

*ducks*

Um, and since it's customary to bring gifts or something...at least in some cultures...some of which I may have heard of...here's a little something. It started out being one of the "Vivio's Magical Omake Theater!" bits that I clip onto the end of my Nanoha fics, but it got kind of out of hand until it was a story of its own. So...um, it's a good way to see if I've managed to figure out how to make these spoiler tags work?

Anyway, it takes place in, sort of, my own future-Vivio continuity, now on its second story.

Spoiler for How Reputations Are Made:

Anyway, so, hi!
Welcome and have fun.

The short was really funny. Vivio and Vita's interactions were nice. Poor Nanoha at the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Spoiler for Divided Destiny, pt. 15:

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
B sounds more interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Nanoha, Rise of Techno - Union, chapter 13

Spoiler for Intro:

Spoiler for Preview:

Full download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/15667327...peror.zip.html

Enjoy!

PD: 2 chapters more to go
So we find out more about Alicia and how she got to become the Pest. Some Precia and her relation to the Techno-Union too. I really thought Fate was going to die, but Zaeta pulls another surprise bottle from her sleeve. Hayate!!! Well, at least it seems the riders do have a weakness to things they hold dear. Hayate killing Vita would have been heartbreaking though... (for everybody). Nice Jail and Quattro scene. Alicia and Fate? Uh oh, will Alicia be alright? So we now return to the Royal Palace?

[Obligatory 'Can't wait for the next part' text]

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote