View Single Post
Old 2009-09-15, 22:00   Link #226
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarajis View Post
So peace has been brought back to the thread...

Well I rated this ep a 9... the breakdown is 5 for way too may cut scenes, crappy animation and missing the Fire Sisters on an arc ender... +1 for the really cute OP and +3 for great artwork at the end... it may not get animated but that's enough for me..

@Topic
Do Ararararagi (Shitsurei, kamimashita!) really need to be 100% human again to deal with the oddities? I mean he can find someone to deal with the prayer thing and if it fails he can always physically ward off those oddities... I mean Oshino slammed that crab when he thought they need to do another option... for the Rainy Devil, Araragi have to beat it so it can't complete the contract though he got his ass kicked... for the snake he can pull it off Nadeko though he have to fight with to prevent the snake from killing him instead... for Mayoi being the oddity herself... well, Araragi did knocked her off cold twice during her arc ... Doesn't having those powers may come in handy?

Ummm.. a question... where did Nadeko got that school swimsuit? Did she brought it? Was it from one of Araragi's sister? Or Araragi's keeping one in his room? Kanbaru said it was one of Araragi's fetish, right?
The issue is more with how the problem is solved, tossing one monster at another only works so much. And The oddity nature of Araragi I think interferes.

Reminds me of the situation in Hellsing to use paraphrase the quote. "Only humans can truly defeat monsters, anything else is unthinkable"