View Single Post
Old 2009-02-04, 20:56   Link #107
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

What the hell is up with you people??? Black Star is the LIFE of the series!!

I LOVE his style!! I wait just to see him every episode!1 He's so cool!! He's my favourite chracter. Then comes Stein, then Mifune, then Medusa, then Justin Law, then Kishin himself, whenever he's not grinning madly. Like when he just broke out of the Seals under Shibusen, and he saw Shinigami for the first time after however many years.

He looks really cool, that Kishin guy.

But Black Star owns that anytime. The difference between Black Star and Naruto is that Black Star is NOT ALL TALK!! He says he will surpass god and you KNOW he will eventually OWN even sTein, somehow, cos he's SOOO COOL!!!

OMG WTF is wrong wit all you hayterz? Black Star owns Maka, and he's catching up with Kid.

DID you guys SEE the size of his soul without Tamshi no Kyoumei? I mean while he was fighting Mifune the second time: He was about a quarter of Mifune's Soul, but WHOA!! Hi soul was not confined to his chest!! That's a big improement!! WOW!!! Even Kid doesn't have that down!!

How could you guys not LOVE his action-based personality?

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.