View Single Post
Old 2012-03-22, 03:38   Link #3109
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Mikage expressly says he's looking for the " Aquarion that is slumbering in Vega"
Even though I guess there is a possibility of there being two Aquarions (which would be pretty ridiculous because 1) then what did Evol evolve from, and 2) who the hell would pilot the old one? 12000 year old ghosts?) I think it's more possible that Aquarion has not fully awakened yet for whatever reason.

Quote:
Apollo had a redish orange glow and of course his wings look different--that series aired about 10 years ago..animation is much better now. .
It was 7 years, and anyway I'd think actual color palettes haven't really changed...

Quote:
Apollonious was reborn as a human because he ripped them off.
...but he wasn't reborn as a human? He just lost his wings. If anything, he was "reborn" as Solar Aquarion (going by Touma's words).

Quote:
Also Apollonious told Apollo the command. When it was Amata he was noticeably absent
Because the piece of Apollonius that was in Aquarion resonated with Apollo. (Later on Apollo was even like "there was a guy in the cockpit that spoke to me, wtf was up with that.") Amata on the other hand instinctively knew what to do - you can't exactly deny that.

Quote:
and according to Mykage...Amata didn't awaken Aquarion--Mikono did
"Don't you want to know who the "Rare Igura" is, the one Kagura so doggedly pursue....one who has the power to awaken Aquarion"
...that's so not what he said it's ridiculous. What language are these people translating from? What he said is: "a Reaigler that is able to operate the Machine Angel might just be our true Eve." (quick n dirty translation, in Japanese: "機械天翅を操れるほどのレアイグラーならば、あるいは..." )
So yeah, I'm sorry but it was Amata. Whoever is he the reinacnation of, if anyone at all, he did that.

Btw, in that scene Mykage was pretty much lying to placate Izumo. Izumo demanded to know what he was up to, letting Kagura go, and Mykage was like, "Oh, he's after a Reaigler in Aquarion. We want a strong Reaigler, right? Well this one can pilot Aquarion! She must be strong! " Except now we know that he doesn't really give a damn about Reaiglers and Eves and whatnot. (I think Kagura could be into Paperbag Girl for all Mykage cares.)

Again: Fudou said Amata was chosen by the legend. I don't think it can be any more clear than that...

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-03-22 at 04:19.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote