View Single Post
Old 2008-09-01, 01:01   Link #2229
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, after episode 21, I want to write a little comment about C.C.

(if you hate her like, yeah I'm pointing my finger on you, the haters and the fans of mao, stay away and go do your bitching in another thread)

C.C. seemed pretty down in this episode. She started to compare herself with suzaku, about wanting to die but being unable to do it. Suzaku's reply was that he thinks he is not like her.

C.C. was not killed by the gods, because she understood that Marianne and Charles only loved themself. She also wants to smile at least once before dying.

After the 1 month timeshift, she seems as depressed as ever. I wonder if she is upset about lelouch's geass or about lelouch's actions. At least, I think she is sad about him, since we saw her looking at him with her sad face.

Also now she wears her old outfit from the first season.

I was depressed yesterday but now I'm still hoping for a good ending.

So, they show us that she wants (but I think she said that because she is sad about lelouch) to die so much, that makes me think that in the end she will not die. And her relation with lelouch seems to be back at what it was at the end of the first season (i see the outfit as a sign). She still needs to resolve her feelings with him and since ep 21 was mindblowing and unexpected, I hope for a big twist. She has to much death flags now to die imo. And since ep21 i know that "logic" can't defeat okouchi's cript so I will hope. And I hope that all the C.C. fans will hope for a good ending too
A very good post.
C.C. fans are with you!.

Oh, and me thinks Lelouch and Suzaku are planning on recreating Geass Cult with C.C., but this time, The World will know of it.
That's why such flashy wearings. To make people notice them.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote