View Single Post
Old 2007-03-22, 02:08   Link #26
Rias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
aaaah i just finished onikakushi and taraimawashi... onikakushi wasn't any problem because i knew all the stuff from the anime and the tips posted here... but i'm only studying japanese for a few months now... ok and everyone knows some stuff from all the animes, movies and games he watched/played i think >_>
so i didn't get taraimawashi's ending at all... well at least what happened after...

Spoiler for taraimawashi-hen:

well, as i said i didn't get the ending at all, so i'd really appreciate if somebody could at least explain the ending of this arc to me, that would be so nice!! i hope i understood the rest of the arc right >_> i have to admit though... that i only rely on what the characters are saying because i can't read most of the kanji -.-
whatever, i already love this game ^-^°
If you don't get it right now, it's alright. Play the other question arcs first. After finishing Onikakushi-hen, Watanagashi-hen and Tatarigoroshi-hen, go back and see if you understand the Taraimawashi-hen ending. Pay attention to what the preview voice says when you are entering Taraimawashi-hen.