View Single Post
Old 2010-02-16, 19:20   Link #80
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
The funny question would be what Buggy will do.

Well first off, I think it goes without question that he'll get a huge bounty raise (I'd say somewhere in the neighborhood of 200-300 million would be about right). After all, the marines clearly pinpointed him as Luffy's accomplice in that most epic of jailbreaks (and even identified him as a former member of Roger's crew). Of course, his ill-gotten reputation will rise further thanks to his fanatical followers, and I still think there's a good chance he may end up taking Whitebeard's place as an emperor, or at least becomes the unofficial fifth emperor (just in case Teach is the one to take Whitebeard's place, of course). I'm still expecting Buggy's old crew to reunite with him at some point, but it'll most likely happen long after the madness at Marineford is over and done with (hopefully, they'll have ditched Alvida by then....). I don't know if his followers will become part of his crew as well, but at the very least I'd like to see Mr. 3 stick with him, as I think the two of them make a great team (and the two of them are obsessed with treasure/wealth, anyhow).

And of course, Buggy will continue his hunt for Captain John's treasure, never knowing another day of peace thanks to the relentless government forces/pirates who will hunt him down due to all the infamy he's gained. I reckon we'll see more of Buggy's wacky misadventures in a future ministory.