View Single Post
Old 2010-09-14, 21:29   Link #3
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Yea, maybe they're assuming and not tipped off... the 16th is going to be eventful

EDIT: Oh wait, they posted pictures... PSP it is...not my day today...

Spoiler for big fuzzy pictures:

well, the character design is a welcome change from the academy stuff of VC2...im sure alot of ppl will be pleased

i think its time to change to modding something more shooty.... the gunner looks like rawr :3 I raelly like the gun design too xD not only does it look prettier than GoW stuff it also looks angrier >: D

*sigh* i miss their cutscenes and graphics T__T

...dang this has gotten me all excited now...haha why, why did you have to be on the PSP... >_< thats it, time to learn the unreal engine/mod gears

EDIT:
Spoiler for better res for #3:

Quote:
- Set in the same period as Valkyria 1.
- Key characters all new.
- Focuses around a group called the Nameless which are... ergh. Closest English word seems to be a penal battalion, the Japanese definition according to Wikipedia is "Special group in the army composed of deserters and other military offenders. In the broader sense it doesn't have to be military offenders, and can be composed of general criminals as well. These units are often given dangerous or unpleasant missions such as the burying of corpses or the removal of land mines."
sounds their a buncha penal legionaires/volkgrenadiers...so, who wants to play steiner?

Quote:
Number 01 - Imuka. One of the heroines (the one on the right). Darcsen. Something about her village being destroyed by the Valkyria.
VA: Asano Masumi

Number 07 - Kurt Irving. Used to be a genius military officer, but through certain circumstances became part of the Nameless. The guy in the middle.
VA: Nakamura Yuuichi

Numvber 13 - Riera Malseris. Valkyria, but she isn't aware of it, and after being the only survivor (of numerous battles I guess), she became known as a Reaper and ended up in the Nameless. The obvious girl on the left.
VA: Endou Aya
well looks like we're not going to have a tanker as lead again- otherwise he'd be Kurt Meyer or smnthn xD

Last edited by SoggySoyBean; 2010-09-14 at 22:16.
SoggySoyBean is offline   Reply With Quote